The SGSA helps host cities, sporting federations and individual venue owners maximise the benefits of live sport and deliver successful events. We do this by offering strategic advice on safety and security. This advice comes from thirty years’ regulatory experience in improving the safety of live sport and being the authors of internationally-recognised best practice on stadium design and usage. We are uniquely placed to help address concerns around venue safety.
The core competencies of SRSRM are resilience assurance, security risk management and operational decision support. Our two principals bring close to 80 years experience consulting to governments and businesses in the areas of security, investigations and resilience.
From the perspective of major events and crowded spaces we draw on staffand associates with experience of securing UK Party Conferences, Athens and London Olympics, Glasgow 2014 and Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth games, the Edinburgh Tattoo and the Royal Tournament.
• Adversary behaviour modelling: Working with a leading applied psychologist, we model crowded places identifying how where and when an adversary might behave, informing your staff, systems and plans.
• Human terrain modelling. On-line, we model how candidates or employees might be identifiable and vulnerable to targeting.
• Community resilience on social media. We monitor sentiment around your community, event or your brand, helping you to understand localopportunities and risks. We can draw on world class creative agencies to help shape your security and resilience narrative.
• Emergency Planning. We help you rehearse your response plans in a safe space.
• Infrastructure security and resilience: We can model and secure the public transport, public utilities and telecommunications systems needed to sustain your event using CPNI methodology.
Our recent work includes:
-Behavioural profiling to help protect crowded spaces, drawing on lessons from recent events
-Security assurance advice to small businesses seeking to meet government security standards.
During 2019 and 2020 SRSRM continues to support the work of the Security
Institute and the Emergency Planning Society.
Taylor Bridges/Safe and Trained are the experts at helping companies to prevent and manage major incidences in the workplace – no matter the industry. We offer niche training & consultancy that will cover any safety, security, compliance or traffic management related needs.
Trusted by the biggest to deliver the best. From the first click, to kick-off, we deliver exceptional experiences for sports fans across the globe.
Vaylia protect permanent and temporary perimeters with secure physical and electronic measures such as:
Many of the products we offer have been tested to rigorous government and international standards and many are ‘Secured by Design’ - the Official Police Security Initiative.
Our employees have worked on protecting some of the most high-profile events, including:
Being independent contractors and specifiers, we can offer a wide range of products to suit a project, not tied to any single manufacturer.
Our team’s vast experience means we can offer a turn-key solution which is fit-for-purpose, cost-effective, delivered on time and which meets the requirements of the all stakeholders.